The Martinea Rural House is located in a beautiful and natural landscape in the town of Elgorriaga, in the noble and peaceful area of Malerreka in the north of Navarra. It is a recently restored XVIII century farmhouse. The building contains a separate rural house in each of it´s three stories: Martinea I (first floor), Martinea II (second floor) and Martinea III (ground floor).
- The house is rented entirely and is ideal for 2, 4 and 6 people. In occasions come up to a maximum of 16 persons -the beds are 0.90 and 1.35)-.
- On the ground floor you find Martinea III and an outside stairway leads you to the first floor Martinea I and to the second floor Martinea II.
- As for general services, each house is equipped with independent heaters adjustable by guests. We would also be more than happy to give information on interesting routes you can take along with places you cannot miss while you are here! Finally, pets are not allowed.
- As a traditional farmhouse, the ground floor was used as a stable for the animals which also served as the heater for the rest of the house. The first floor was for family living and the second floor was used as the attic.
- The house is near to the church of the locality that it touches bells every hour by day and by night.
Please be welcome to visit our delightful and very comfortable house, we wait for you with the best personal treatment possible.